Thursday, October 29, 2009

"one day older and wiser too"



David's 23rd birthday was quite the weekend. Starting with Friday we went to Tucanos for dinner because he got a free meal pass in the mail. What he didn't know though was people were back at home waiting for us for a SURPRISE! One glitch however was they couldn't find the candles so instead used sparklers! Talk about celebrating. We had to scrape off the top though to get the metal out. Next, I sent him on a scavenger hunt all over, highlighting meaningful memories/places throughout our relationship. The biggest surprise of the night though was I got off work early and was waiting for him at the end of the hunt. Later there was a string chain he had to work through backwards, ending at Tim Tam Cookies (he loved them from his mission and I found them at the Asian Market). Finally, he got his presents and 23 notes of why I am glad he was born. Kira also was a God-sent and made his favorite meal for him - Enchiladas.

No comments:

Post a Comment