Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Alive!

So according to David, it has been so long since my last post that people might think I'm dead. This is me letting everyone know, I'm not dead. In fact, these are the things going on:

1) We LOVE our new place. The great feeling of being in a bright place that is new and fresh is so wonderful that sometimes I walk in the door and am still surprised this is our home. In fact, some times it is so bright, like in the mornings, that I woke up way earlier than I would really like because of the sun streaming in. My beach bathroom (finally!) and cow decorated kitchen have given this apartment more of our personality, and as my sister said, it fits us. There is such a better feeling here and we are so glad to have it.

2) Yesterday was my 12-week appointment and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat. The midwife did it so fast that I felt like I didn't quite get to enjoy the moment. I mean, come on, let me enjoy those moments of excitement so that it will make all the throwing up and aches and pains seem like no big deal. Only 2 months until we find out the gender!

3) Torn about whether or not to cut my hair. David desperately wants me to, but I kinda miss my long hair.

4) My spring class ends next week and all I'll have left is my two online classes. I'll probably end up graduating next August rather than April.

5) Last thing, I have a wonderful husband =]

5 comments:

  1. Oooh cut your hair!!!

    I know what you mean about the house thing. We've lived here for a little over a year and I am still surprised and happy and grateful that this is our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new baby! This is Anderson's sister if you're not sure who I am. I know David will. Your first baby is so exciting. (Except to the health professionals who do this every day, apparently...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carrie! It's all wonderful and awful (being sick), isn't it? You are lucky to have your sweet David - hurray for #5! With the baby coming, you will have significant new strains on your marriage - here is your assignment from Aunt Mona: no matter what - spend time focusing on each other EXCLUSIVELY every single day. And keep reading Mona's Musings for other hints that will keep refreshing your love. I LOVE YOU BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you guys are loving the new place! David is a great guy, huh? He's always been a faithful friend and so I'm not surprised he's a great husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am kind of mad at BOTH you and David. How dare you NOT tell me you had a blog so I could follow you and put your blog on my list.Just kidding. I love your layout! It is Sooooo cute!! I would like to see some pictures though of your baby bump. Yep. So tell David to get on that.

    ReplyDelete