Morgan is beginning to smile more these days - I guess she really does like us :)
David is doing more and more with work and it's fun to
watch on TV the show or game he is working
(this is an old pic but you get the idea).
(this is an old pic but you get the idea).

I'm obsessed with Orange Juice, and Clementines. We recently got some and I can't get enough of it. Oddly enough, I strongly dislike the smell of oranges.

I went to the ER twice last week due to a 2nd kidney infection in 2 mo. The antibiotics they gave me the first visit weren't working - I still felt everything. The new antibiotics are SO much better and we are thankful to Nathan, David's brother, for counseling us - without him saying so I wouldn't have gone back in. I saw the Urologist on Tuesday and hopefully the plan he has me on will work.

I went to the ER twice last week due to a 2nd kidney infection in 2 mo. The antibiotics they gave me the first visit weren't working - I still felt everything. The new antibiotics are SO much better and we are thankful to Nathan, David's brother, for counseling us - without him saying so I wouldn't have gone back in. I saw the Urologist on Tuesday and hopefully the plan he has me on will work.
Shoot chicka, hope you're feeling better now! I'll have to come visit some time and see Morgan and bring you some clementines :)
ReplyDeleteWow, she looks a little scary with how excited she is. Cute though. I have to add, this being my first time on your site, that I like how it looks. You'll have to teach me how to vamp up my blog.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, Carrie!! You have the cutest baby there ever was!!
ReplyDelete