Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Florida Fun

David and I got to spend two weeks in Florida with family doing a bunch of fun stuff...

We went to the beach - Morgan's first time - and we couldn't keep her
from eating the sand. It was just so good I guess.



We went swimming in the pool - well, chillin' in the pool!



David's sister, Sara Lyn, and her husband are Sea World fanatics so when they heard I had never been they enthusiastically introduced us to the awesomeness that is Sea World!
Shamu


Can you tell it was the end of the day?



The mime that entertains while waiting for the sea lions show.
He was so funny making fun of people coming in






Meeting Joe was sure a fun experience.


New Bow




David and I got the chance to go to "our" temple with the
family just 1 wk before our 2-yr anniversary. It was amazing.

David teaching Morgan how to play the piano. She LOVED the piano
and always wanted to play it with someone.

Morgan and Minki getting to know each other

Even though we had a lot of fun visiting friends and family we sure are looking forward to being back home

3 comments: