Friday, March 11, 2011

another address...

We found it! This past Monday we got a call from the management of this apartment we had applied for saying that we got it. So David and I told him we would get back with him to confirm our decision because there was this other apartment we wanted to look at and were waiting to hear back from. During the waiting I found a posting for another apartment that met our requirements (cheap, 2 bedroom, and washer&dryer). So we decided to take a look at it before we gave the final answer. That night we went to see it and were blown away by how much we loved it. It is so adorable and has so much personality. The kitchen isn't nearly as big as the one we have now and I'm gonna miss the pantries, but the living room is HUGE with tall ceilings, a fireplace, and plenty of windows throughout the house. We both really like it and are very excited to move on - May 1st.

1 comment: