1) Baby MUST be checked every half hour during the falling asleep process for naps, because she can somehow manage to poop on demand. nap time = poop time in her mind.
2) unpacking is way more fun than packing (and goes a lot faster too)
3) I have a serious cleaning problem. sitting in the living room of our new house and admiring how much bigger it is I was excited to have more to vacuum. maybe I should see a doctor! haha.
4) driving fast never loses its fun
5) even though waking up at 5:45 in the morning is not fun, it is so great how productive you can be when you do!
6) having your own washer and dryer makes life less stressful and therefore SO much better
7) the older you get, the more you realize how foolish you were when you were younger (and yes, even though I am only 21 this is still true)
8) taking care of 2 babies is harder than hard. i have a new appreciation for stay-at-home moms with multiple kids. thank you!
Wow Carrie! That's a lot of lessons - how fast did you learn them? It takes me years! (That's why I had to turn 50 before I could start chronicling lessons learned at Mona's Gospel Musings (my old Sunday blog that I've just resurrected and hope you will visit during one of your breaks from unpacking or as an excuse to not vacuum) http://monasgospelmusings.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteLove you! Hang in there - it gets more rewarding, if not easier. Aunt Mona