Friday, May 27, 2011

Update

Holding her own bottle - growing up!

Morgan hanging out with my brother Josh who is living with us this summer

Like father like daughter - pacifier in each hand

2 weeks have gone by since Morgan's disappointing weigh-in at the doctor's office. We went in last Friday (a week after the initial weight check) and she weighed 10 lbs 13 oz, a whole 8 oz gain! Yay!! She is definitely looking bigger all around. In other baby news she is sleeping through the night - most nights at least. 10-12 hours straight. It is so wonderful. Even nap times are better. Needless to say it has been amazing!!

In other news I have begun my Boy Meets World-Friday Nights-Summer Marathon. I wonder why I have been so long without seeing an episode. It's been 5 months. Certainly brings me back :)

2 comments:

  1. I can already tell she's chunked up a bit. As cute as ever! Yay for her sleeping through the nights! And have fun with your Boy Meets World marathon. Every time I see a copy of that show, I think of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, cutest little girl ever. Future Zabriskie playmate can't wait to meet her! :)

    ReplyDelete