Friday, March 30, 2012

Silly Morgan

I made these frozen yogurt drops and Morgan was OBSESSED with them. She cried anytime I put them back in the freezer because they were melting. So eventually I just gave her the container with a spoon because they were so soft from being out too long.


Morgan loves to chill in the pillows when I make the bed in the mornings.


After her bath she likes to run around with her towel as a cape. I chose this picture though because it is the best one I have of her facial expression - this isn't as distinctive as it usually is but she makes the face all the time.

When day Morgan got her nap a little later - I think we were at the park or something - so she was zonked when we laid her down with a bottle of water. I went in to get her (we had to go somewhere) and she had fallen asleep with the bottle still in her hands/mouth. Too cute!

6 comments:

  1. Her cuteness kills me every time. Very cute do and outfit in the first picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frozen yogurt drops? Those sound delicious! No wonder she was obsessed. :) The rest of the pictures are too cute. Love the facial expression with her cape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma - Thanks! We actually just started putting her hair up. We are hoping for more to come in soon!

    Sara Lyn - yeah, I just put yogurt in a ziploc bag with a hole and squirt dots onto a pan to freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want you to know that I ALWAYS check out the pics of Morgan because I find her hair growth pattern so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah - haha, yeah... I keep thinking "my poor child". The problem is she has REALLY curly hair in the back, but because she rubs it (in the car seat, on the floor, during naps, etc) the curls go CRAZY and her hair looks ridiculous! The hair-tie helps control the madness but when she yanks it out I think she looks like the Grinch as a baby, until I get a chance to tame it down.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete